Flowers for Mother’s Day
Wow your Mom this year with a beautiful Mothers Day flower arrangement, plant or balloon bouquet with Sunday delivery this Mother’s Day. DGM Flowers | Fort Lauderdale Florist offers a stunning collection of gifts for Mom for same day or next day delivery. All of our same day Mothers day flowers, they are arranged and hand delivered to your Mother. Choose from spring tulips, carnations and calla lilies for her to show off. Each gift is delivered with a personalized card message to let her Mom know why she makes you so happy. From all of us at DGM Flowers we wish you and your family a Happy Mother’s Day on May 9, 2021!
What is the Best Mother’s Day Flowers?
Flowers are the classic gift to send to celebrate Mother’s Day in the United States. The most popular Mother’s Day flowers are Tulips, Lilies and Pastel Roses. They fill a home with color and scents that remind everyone the beauty that the earth creates and the love for the person who has received them. When you’re deciding which type of stems to send to your mother there really is no wrong choice, but if you’re not sure what to send we’re happy to give you suggestions of a few of our most popular flowers for moms.
- Tulips Tulips are a flower that only blooms in the Spring, so it’s a seasonal flower ideal for Mother’s Day. With a variety of colors you can send a tulip in a color your mom loves, or send a mixed bouquet that is filled with pink tulips, purple tulips and red tulips.
- Asiatic Lilies Asiatic Lilies are a dramatic flower, with it’s large size and multi-colored options these stems will make a statement when delivered to her house. Often Asiatic Lilies are paired with other flowers to complete a bouquet including roses or carnations.
- Pastel Roses: While roses are often known as a romantic flower to send, when they are in a pastel color collection roses are ideal for Mother’s Day. Pastel is the color scheme of spring and the love you have for your mom often is one of the deepest connections you have in your life, making this flower perfect for her.
Writing a Card for Mom
Each of our Mother’s Day flower deliveries comes with an optional card where you are invited to write a personal message to your mom. Often moms have found that this personal card is the part of the gift that they cherished the most, so we encourage you to spend a minute considering what note she would enjoy to read. Here are some of our favorite tips and tricks:
- A Memory: Write about one of your favorite memories from when you are little. A memory that maybe only you would remember. The time she brought you to work and you admired her office and job. The time she baked cupcakes for a last minute school event. Or a moment where she read you a book and snuggled you, that made you feel truly loved. These memories are what life and family is all about, she’ll cherish that you took a moment to relive one.
- A Song Lyric: It’s always fun when your moms favorite song comes on the radio. Do you have memories of her turning up the sound and singing her heart out? Or maybe you share love for a song lyric that is important to the both of you. Quoting her favorite song in the card is a sweet gesture.
- A List: There is no greater message to a mom then telling her all the reasons you love her. Whether the reasons are big or small, this list will be treasured on Mother’s Day this year.
Mother’s Day Flower Delivery
This year with Mother’s Day being a little different with social distancing, we are here for you and your family. DGM Flowers is offering a variety of Mothers day flowers for delivery in the Fort Lauderdale area. Choose your mom’s favorite flower or a colorful bouquet that will make her smile during this touch time. Since so many people can’t celebrate with their mom in person make good use of the card message to tell your mom what you look forward to do with her when things are more back to normal. Or remind your mom of a sweet memory you have of her. Mothers day flower delivery for 2021 is different, but flowers is a classic gift for moms that are still relevant today.
Can flowers be delivered this Mother’s Day?
We are still open for Mother’s Day 2021, we invite you to order flowers early for Mother’s Day delivery. She’ll love that you thought of her this year and remembered to send her a gift to thank her for all that she has done for you.
What color flowers should I send for Mother’s Day?
The most popular flower colors for Mother’s Day include pink, purple and yellow. Typically pastel flowers are a great choice for Spring holidays, including Mother’s Day. Send a bouquet of pink roses, or a mixed bouquet with yellow lilies to brighten her spirits in a tough year. For a more personalized gift choose a flower stem in your moms favorite color.